My problem

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by SoSad, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoSad

SoSad Registered Member

:'(
    I used adware. My problem is i get this xlimeoptimize pop-up and its driving me so crazy. i dont know anything about computers so i really need help, please tell me exactly what to do to fix this. oh yeah, and the directions so far were great for stupid people like me, so thanx. i dont really get what to do after this, it didnt go away, please help me!

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

3. SoSad

SoSad Registered Member

hi, i was gonna follow that hijack step but then i thought that maybe that would give you too much info about my computer....am i being paranoid? you see i know nothing about computers and i hear all these stories about things going so wrong that i dont know what to do. i would really appreciate it if you explained to me what you are gonna do with that log thing and what it means. sorry for my stupidity! ur great!

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi SoSad,

I can not make you trust us. (I wouldn't want to either)
    I hope when you have read around enough you will find the courage to post your log like thousands of others have done before you.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.