My honest opinion about Ti8

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by SimonC, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonC

SimonC Registered Member

I recently purchased Ti8 but after 4 days of trying unsuccesfully to create a working image to either CDRW, DVDRW, HDD, USB HDD I gave up and requested a refund which as been granted, little explanation nor excuses were given by Acronis support.

Having watched this group with interest over the past 2 weeks I have to say this about Ti8....either save your money or buy either PQ Drive Image 7 or Ghost 9 (both the same almost) from Symantec its vastly more mature and works.

I know the mods will lock this thread as it mentions software other than Ti8 but the alarming number of complaints in here now is staggering. In short Ti8 needs pulling from the Acronis list of products until they address the growing list of problems.

2. Well, I've had no problems. backed up and restored several times, simple and unobtrusive, the boot up back option with the safe zone is excellent. My only hitch is tryng to create a bootable dvd image, but as a whole I think it's quality software.
    At least you got a refund, many software houses wouldnt offer you anything!
    Thanks
    John

3. wdormann

wdormann Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.