My Firewall Plus

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by controler, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

Hello

I know I am slow but does the makers of Sygate Firewall
    make My Firewall Plus 5.0? (Webroot's page)

Am looking at My Firewall Plus right now and it is the same as Sygate Personal Firewall.

2. root

root Registered Member

I do not have the answer for that, but if it is the case, it would not be unusual.
    I know Agnitum markets Outpost thru some vendors in Europe under a different name. Kaspersky is marketed in part or whole under all kinds of different product names, and on and on.
    The reason I posted is to comment that it has been my experience when you have a situation like this, it is reasonable to expect delayed service/updates from the products that come from somewhere other than the parent company. This is not always the case, but in many instances it is what happens.
    I use Webroots Window Washer and find it to be an excellent product. If they are marketing a firewall, I would expect it to be a good one.
    I would venture to say that the software firewall market is finally coming into its own, and the competition is only going to become more intense. Lots of $$$ here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.