My experience with Xerobank so far...

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Kabloonak, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kabloonak

Kabloonak Registered Member

I'm still giving them the benefit of doubt...but the experience has been less than satisfying so far. Below is a message I sent tonight to their payments agent.

I'm having second thoughts about my subscription to the Xerobank service. My account still shows "payment pending". I have emailed "sales support" and to date have not received a reply. The Xerobank web page seems to be a Mickey Mouse mishmosh of broken and incomplete links and pages... and tonight the support page is unreachable.

It's obvious to me that a company that is unable to maintain a simple and creditable web presence will definitely be unable to look after client's sophisticated security requirements.

If I have not received some sort of credible explanation from Xerobank within 24 hours...I plan to contact Visa to cancel my payment as a possible fraud.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Have you visited their Support Ticket page or is that what you mean by "payments agent" ?

Bubba

3. Pleonasm

Pleonasm Registered Member

Kabloonak, how did you acquire a XeroBank account? Every time I visit their website, there is a message saying that their Personal Solutions are “Coming Soon.”

4. Kabloonak

You have to really dig...it's a maze...they have contacted me and are working on it. I wouldn't suggest "trying" to order until all the facts are in. I will keep the thread updated.

5. Kabloonak

Yes I visited support..."payment agent" is a company that collects and processes subscriptions for them. You don't pay them directly.

6. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

Kabloonak,

I found out about your account. contact me by email.

Steve dot topletz at xerobank [dot] c o m

7. Kabloonak

Just an update. Steve got me sorted out. Seems I got caught up between the old and the new. I am now up and running on the new beta.

Thanks for your untiring assistance Steve! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.