MusicMatch (Yahoo online music service)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SG1, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Installed their app; when trying to run it, I'm told it's been updated, and do I want to reboot in order to run the app. That's it, as far as I can get with this program: ideas on what may be the problem?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

can u clarify? what happens when u reboot the computer?

3. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

WSFuser;

Same thing, when I try to run the app after rebooting, I am again asked to reboot as the app has been updated. Do I wish to reboot, in order to run the app? That's it, on and on...

4. WSFuser

ok i see.

do u have teh latest WMP and all windows updates?

also try uninstalling it, running a disk and registry cleaner, and then rerun the install.

5. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

WSFuser;

Think I got it, tho' it's more confusing/not as nice, as iTunes. Seems that after I fired up Media Player, reinstalled MusicMatch, it was ok. Did uninstall, clean reg. before that, to min. the mess. Thanks again, Boss; you da' man, as always! ;-)

Hope all these folks play well on same PC, as I bought 220 songs in five nights at iTunes after I recently "discovered" it on the web via iTunes for Win app, and I don't want to see one player ambush the other. "Can't we all just get along?" Doh...

Had read more than a few folks had trouble, with MusicMatch, in its latest version. Haven't quite figured out the "how-to" of it, but it'll be something to mess with for rest of the weekend. Love the toys!

6. WSFuser

glad its working for ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.