Multiple reinstalls gets old

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by TheSneakingPeach, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSneakingPeach

TheSneakingPeach Registered Member

Before i go into the heart of the problem i'll give you readers the basics of what i'm running. I've got windows xp pro x64 with a rather fickle internet connection (silly wireless). Anyhow, i have had no other problems with this software, it has detected all viruses i've come across and has almost no effect on my computers abilities(quad core rules). That being said i think i'm even more baffled by my problem. When i install eset it runs and works just fine, for a while. Due to my internet connection i frequently get disconnected and it seems every other time i reconnect and start up eset my protection status has everything turned off and i get a message that says eset has corrupted files and needs to be reinstalled. The first time this happened i uninstalled and reinstalled right away and everything is fine, that is until i get disconnected and then reconnect to the internet, then everything starts all over again. If anyone can tell whats going on i'd be very thankful.

2. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Hi, a case needs to be opened and a Sysinspector log submitted, if this is still a problem. In the event that you haven't gone through this process with support already, please make sure to download the 64-bit version of Sysinspector. -thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.