Multi-PC license discount?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by akhsj, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

I am a first time user of Acronis TI Home 10, wanting to improve the backups of our home PCs. I already had centralized user file backups but wanted to progress to complete images. I tested ATIH10 today and it worked flawlessly (although I did not test an actual restore, just the backup and validate both within XP and from the bootable CD environment).

So now I want to buy 4 (or 5) licenses for all our PCs. It appears there is no multi-PC/user license for home users, like some vendors are introducing. Is that correct? Do I need to buy one license per PC at MSRP $50 or NewEgg $35? Any other suggestions?

2. random110

random110 Registered Member

Sadly there are no multi user editions as far as i know. You will need to purchase a seperate licence for each computer.

Last time i was at acronis.com they had a fairly good price for 2 x ATI 10 Home, but it probably wasn't better than the NewEgg price...

3. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

Good suggestion, but I just checked and currently there is no multi-pc discount at all on the Acronis website. Guess it will be multiple NewEgg licenses.

4. random110

random110 Registered Member

Yeah, I had a look too and couldn't find them...

Just bear in mind that we are expecting ATI 11 Home at the end of this month...:blink:

5. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.