Multi-PC license discount?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by akhsj, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

I am a first time user of Acronis TI Home 10, wanting to improve the backups of our home PCs. I already had centralized user file backups but wanted to progress to complete images. I tested ATIH10 today and it worked flawlessly (although I did not test an actual restore, just the backup and validate both within XP and from the bootable CD environment).

So now I want to buy 4 (or 5) licenses for all our PCs. It appears there is no multi-PC/user license for home users, like some vendors are introducing. Is that correct? Do I need to buy one license per PC at MSRP $50 or NewEgg $35? Any other suggestions?

2. random110

random110 Registered Member

Sadly there are no multi user editions as far as i know. You will need to purchase a seperate licence for each computer.

Last time i was at acronis.com they had a fairly good price for 2 x ATI 10 Home, but it probably wasn't better than the NewEgg price...

3. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

Good suggestion, but I just checked and currently there is no multi-pc discount at all on the Acronis website. Guess it will be multiple NewEgg licenses.

4. random110

random110 Registered Member

Yeah, I had a look too and couldn't find them...

Just bear in mind that we are expecting ATI 11 Home at the end of this month...:blink:

5. akhsj

akhsj Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.