MSN Messenger "privacy breach"?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by licketykitten, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huber

huber Guest

Re: MSN Messenger "privacy breach"?

hi again everybody.

i had that msn block checker.. and well i went to go check it and it said u have to download the newest version.. well i just got a virus from it so just telling everybody that it isnt safe

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Re: MSN Messenger "privacy breach"?

huber... hi... I can understand your frustration if someone is annoying me, however, this IS a SECURITY forum and as such, any posts regarding how to hack someone will be removed immediately.

Not only is it in violation of TOS but it's also illegal to "hack", regardless of circumstance.

If you *know* who this person is, why not take any/all documentation to the local authorities in your State [whatever], that way, not only will you be acting within the confines of the law, but you will still be able to retaliate **legally** against this person. ;)

No one in here will obviously help you in your endeavour to "hack back", so I would advise the course of action would be to advise the authorities of any illegal act against you.

Please take care and have a nice day. :)

Cheers, TAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.