MSN Gaming Zone

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by macdon, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macdon

macdon Registered Member

This has nothing to do with security but I have always gotten good advise from this forum. I DO NOT have ANY games in my computer and will NEVER have any, and I am the only user, so...I have MSN Gaming Zone under programs and do not want it. I haven't been able to get rid of it. I e-mailed MSN and they said they had nothing to do with it and didn't know how to get rid of it. I have Windows Washer and am wondering if I can get rid of it through that, and if not how can I get it out? o_O Is ther another program I could use to get rid of it? I have used Sure Clean Professional, but it always comes back.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

It's in my programs too. Not a thing in the folder.
    MSN Explorer is in my programs also. Maybe the two are tied together. I let them sit there. They aren't doing a thing.
    You can remove MSN Explorer [or at least hide it] using the add/remove options in control panel, and selecting add/remove Windows components.

3. Yorky35

Yorky35 Registered Member

The MSN Gaming Zone stuff comes with XP i think, and is protectred by the OS. You can't delete it using normal methods.

it is harlmless, so I'd just leave it be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.