MSE Exclusions

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by iravgupta, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

How was it going psycho over it ? All I was stating was fact of budget computers now adays. o_O

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

the beta in testing corrects all this. I have it loaded on 3 different computers and all update daily. If you want the link it is posted on the 2nd page pf this forum under MSE Beta.

3. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Guest

I used the system schedular app suggested by Ice, and it updated just fine after that. I had this slowdown issue with MSE on my Vistax64. I quit using it just before I upgraded to Win7x64. Whenever I opened up folders in my storage hd there would be a significant slow down. Also various things in explorer would slow down. For example, whenever I would open up programs and features from the control panel, it would take too long to display my installed programs. I really wanted to use MSE and have a free product without nags and adverts with good protection, but I won't tolerate any performance issues from security apps. Perhaps this will be corrected in future versions.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
  4. pegr

pegr Registered Member

I too tried MSE but uninstalled it because I experienced similar slowdown issues on my 32-bit XP Pro system. :thumbd:

5. IceCube1010

IceCube1010 Registered Member

Thanks Trjam. I have it running on my wife's pc and it works perfectly alongside GeSWall. For my pc's I have the little red umbrella. :D Ever since that company fixed their updating problems, all is good.

Happy New Year!
    Ice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.