MRU-Blaster not getting rid of WinXP's "Run" bar history!

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Steven, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven Guest

Someone please help me with this: I can't get MRU-Blaster to delete the Start "Run" history. You know, where you type in a program or something to run? Well, it isn't getting rid of that. I really need to know how to kill that off, please enlighten me as to how to do that.

tuxedo_maskv3@yahoo.com

o_O

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

First, please make sure you haven't unchecked the "Windows Run... MRUs" item in the Settings area of MRU-Blaster. Second, cleaning of the MRU items may take a reboot to be effective.

Also, the Run dialog in Windows XP may show your Internet Explorer history. This currently can not be cleaned with MRU-Blaster.

Hope that helps. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. leatherhead

leatherhead Registered Member

:doubt:....Hi Javacool ,Hi steven..:

This same issue was the reason I decided to get posting to this NG.

Anyways , I decided to try Javacool's theory and reboot after cleaning this Box's other history items.

Result was 0%.... the Start | Run ,history is still there in all its ugliness...lol.

If and when I find the list in the registry , I will post my findings to javacool in the "New Release Suggestions" Thread... [which is on the first page of the MRU Forum]

Have a good day ,Chrunching out Spyware... :cool:

Leatherhead

4. KimDov

KimDov Guest

Glad I read this thread - thought the problem was on my end. Hope to see this updated soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.