MRU-Blaster not getting rid of WinXP's "Run" bar history!

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Steven, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven Guest

Someone please help me with this: I can't get MRU-Blaster to delete the Start "Run" history. You know, where you type in a program or something to run? Well, it isn't getting rid of that. I really need to know how to kill that off, please enlighten me as to how to do that.

tuxedo_maskv3@yahoo.com

o_O

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

First, please make sure you haven't unchecked the "Windows Run... MRUs" item in the Settings area of MRU-Blaster. Second, cleaning of the MRU items may take a reboot to be effective.

Also, the Run dialog in Windows XP may show your Internet Explorer history. This currently can not be cleaned with MRU-Blaster.

Hope that helps. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. leatherhead

leatherhead Registered Member

:doubt:....Hi Javacool ,Hi steven..:

This same issue was the reason I decided to get posting to this NG.

Anyways , I decided to try Javacool's theory and reboot after cleaning this Box's other history items.

Result was 0%.... the Start | Run ,history is still there in all its ugliness...lol.

If and when I find the list in the registry , I will post my findings to javacool in the "New Release Suggestions" Thread... [which is on the first page of the MRU Forum]

Have a good day ,Chrunching out Spyware... :cool:

Leatherhead

4. KimDov

KimDov Guest

Glad I read this thread - thought the problem was on my end. Hope to see this updated soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.