MRU Blaster database update???

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Zidane, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zidane

Zidane Registered Member

I have installed and am running MRU Blaster for some time and I just installed Spyware Blaster, both great programs :)

I have only one question - is there a possibility to update MRU Blaster Database? When I run MRU B., there is Database Date 2/15/03 - quite old date, but I cannot find any button for update because I think there is not any...

So - is there a possibility to update MRU Blaster Database, or there is NOT that possibility cos the updating is not neccessary? And if it is possible to update the database - HOW TO DO ITo_O

Thank you for your answers :)

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Currently, the MRU-Blaster database is built into the program. To update it, simply download and run the latest installer (which will update all necessary files - just make sure you don't have MRU-Blaster running).

http://www.wilderssecurity.net/mrublaster.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Zidane

Zidane Registered Member

For Javacool or another admin :)

I think you should make a "pinned" post, which will be at the first place of the forum - I checked the forum many sites back and found that the questions about update MRU B are asked many times - and you have to answer them :) Wouldnt it be better to make a "pinned" explaining post about MRU B update, so people will not ask you again and again? For example me - I registered to the forum and THE FIRST QUESTION was about the update :) And there is many and many people like me - they register and ask about the update :)

I think making of a "pinned" post about that will save your time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.