mozilla firefox

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by drworry, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drworry

drworry Registered Member

I just went ahead and upgraded from privacy expert2003 to the suite 8.0. the latest build - I thought that it supported firefox. Yet when it searched for browsers it lists netscape, not firefox. Is this because it sees the two as the same? (I don;t have netscape on my system...)

Does it in fact clean mozilla firefox?

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello drworry,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

We regret to inform you that we had to suspend Firefox support in Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 because of some problems with it. All these problems have been already overcome and the next build of Acronis Privacy Expert will support Firefox. We are really sorry for temporary inconviniences.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. drworry

drworry Registered Member

Will I have to pay for the next build which does support firefox? This was one of the reasons that I paid for the upgrade yesterday.....

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello drworry,

If you have already purchased Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 you don't need to pay for updates. The updates are available on our web site. To get access to updates you should register your software first at this page (registration is free and takes about a minute). Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.