More Issues in TI2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Zecke2008, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zecke2008

Zecke2008 Registered Member

Told you about the problem that the setting "show on no errors during backup" doesn't work at all, here is a new one: When I'm going to mount a archive (partition), for a short time all works perfect. I can see it in the explorer and search the files. After a short time the mounting fails (error: "could not mount"). What's that? First yes, then no? Is this an issue due to upgrade from TI11 to TI2009 (I first uninstalled TI11 before installing TI2009)? Pls help, Thanx.

2. NumLock

NumLock Registered Member

Is the backup image created using 11 instead 2009? if so may you create a new backup file using 2009 and try if the problem still happens.

3. Zecke2008

The Backup is created with TI2009. I've got the problems since using TI2009. Thanx.

4. NumLock

Where is the backup file located?
    - is it in the local pc or on a network share? or in the secure zone?
    -- if it is in a network share maybe the connection is intermittent.

5. Zecke2008

It is on my USB Harddisk I always used for image. Under TI11 no problem. I have nothing changed on my system except TI2009. I think the bug is here to find. Thanx so far.

6. Zecke2008

To solve this problem: Uninstall in the Arcronis Explorer driver and reinstall the software completly. Here must be an issue in upgrading from TI11 to TI2009. Now is the error is gone and I can discover my files. Thanx for help NumLock.

7. NumLock

Glad to hear. Any major upgrade definitely merits a complete uninstall and reinstall. Even for minor build upgrade I would still recommend a reinstall not an update.

Was this a question or was what you did before you posted? because it was confusing and I thought that it was what you have done already.

8. Zecke2008

Hello NumLock, I did a complete uninstall, but the driver was still there after uninstall of TI11. So I thought no matter ... . The next time I know it better :) . Thanx again!

9. NumLock

I see... I learned something new also; to un install the driver too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.