Misplaced my OA Key

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Albinoni, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Some help here pls, I've lost my Online Armour registration key. I bought Online Armour Pro about 2 months ago and cant seem to locate my key/serial in which was sent to me to my Gmail address. Tall Emu did send me an email back to my Gmail but I just cant seem to locate it unless it comes under a different heading in my Gmail eg instead of Tall Emu probably somethine else.

How can I get it.

Thanks

2. Motherroad

Motherroad Registered Member

Go to the OA website and to the users area and sighn in and your key will be there. If you do not have the password handy they will email it to you.

3. Nyte

Nyte Registered Member

If you have already registered your OA you will find your license within the User Area of the official Website.

An other way could be to contact the 'officials' on the support page.

4. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

I did not register my OA so when I went into the Tall Emu to User Registration to fill in the boxes, the top boxed asked me for a Activation Key, this is pointless because I dont have or have lost it, so therefore cannot put it in the box.

5. Nyte

Nyte Registered Member

I am sure you have got a confirmation of your purchase so go ahead to the support page and contact someone from TallEmu. I'm pretty sure they will help you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.