Milestone...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by webyourbusiness, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

We're rapidly approaching our 10,000th NOD32 sale - that sale should come this week - (I can't tell you how many licenses that is) - the journey from 0 to 10,000 sales has been pretty quick when I look back - and we have provided protection to students, grandmas, grandpas, moms, dads and children even - we've sold to stores, PC techs, professions ranging from attorneys to zoos - and schools and universities galore... however, we had a very notable sale last week... a lab within NASA (Kennedy Space Center) bought a nice number of *nix licenses - NOD32 shooting for Mars anyone?!?

:D

2. The_Duality

The_Duality Registered Member

Congratulations! NOD32 has always been a fantastic AntiVirus solution - and its results (and your sales) can only improve with the release of V3!

Congratulations once again :)

3. psych1610

psych1610 Registered Member

Redneckville, FL .. originally Newburgh, NY!!!!
    Congrats! That is a milestone indeed. As a newly licensed person I look forward to the same seamless protection everyone else has with nod.

psych1610

4. henryg

henryg Registered Member

Indeed, NOD32 is an outstanding product.... lets look forward to another 10,000 in sales! :thumb: :thumb:

5. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Much congrats Greg!

Understandable goal since NOD32 is the best out there. Hard to compete with that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.