Migrate OS to SSD only offers to migrate C-drive partition

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by WildarsNube, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildarsNube

WildarsNube Registered Member

I followed the advice given at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1991856#post1991856 and purchased Paragon Migrate OS to SSD. However, when I run it, I am told that it will copy only the C-drive partition. My requirement is to create a bootable clone which can replace the source HDD, which has 4 partitions (images attached). There does not appear to be any option to deviate from migrating only the C-drive partition. This is the first time I have ever done a disk/partition backup of any sort. What I'm missing? Does Migrate OS to SSD meet my requirements? Thanks.

P.S. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit on the Toshiba Satellite A660 with the original HDD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. cincinnatijack

cincinnatijack Registered Member

Just create the C drive with the OS, and later create the other three partitions using the Windows 7 disk management.

The SSD will be bootable right after you transfer the C drive, just remove the HDD before starting the computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.