Migrate OS to SSD only offers to migrate C-drive partition

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by WildarsNube, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildarsNube

WildarsNube Registered Member

I followed the advice given at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1991856#post1991856 and purchased Paragon Migrate OS to SSD. However, when I run it, I am told that it will copy only the C-drive partition. My requirement is to create a bootable clone which can replace the source HDD, which has 4 partitions (images attached). There does not appear to be any option to deviate from migrating only the C-drive partition. This is the first time I have ever done a disk/partition backup of any sort. What I'm missing? Does Migrate OS to SSD meet my requirements? Thanks.

P.S. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit on the Toshiba Satellite A660 with the original HDD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. cincinnatijack

cincinnatijack Registered Member

Just create the C drive with the OS, and later create the other three partitions using the Windows 7 disk management.

The SSD will be bootable right after you transfer the C drive, just remove the HDD before starting the computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.