[Might sound silly] Goodbye and take care

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by m00nbl00d, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether or not anyone has noticed that I haven't post any comment or started any thread for quite some time now. Why should you any way? :D

Well, truth is that I've been having some personal problems, and not to mention that I no longer have available computers to use. Right now, I'm using a borrowed computer for just a brief time.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever return here. Is not that I do not want, is that I don't know if I will be able to do it so. Future is unknown, so I cannot predict it.

Anyway, I want to say a big thank you to every user of this forum that I learned a lot with. I truly learned a lot with a few here. Quite a few interesting threads where I increased my knowledge with the knowledge shared by those users.

So, I just wanted to wish good luck to you all. You sure deserve it.
    I'd also like to thank for this forum for existing, of course. I hope it keeps running for years and years without losing this sort of users, who share their knowledge.

Thank you and goodbye. :thumb:

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Allah help you, guide you and take you out of all troubles. Amen. Amen

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Follower

Follower Guest

Good luck and take care. :'(

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Administrator

Folks,

This is the Forum Information > General Topics section, not a social meeting/greeting/goodbye placeholder.

That said, all the best m00nbl00d, and thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.