[Might sound silly] Goodbye and take care

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by m00nbl00d, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether or not anyone has noticed that I haven't post any comment or started any thread for quite some time now. Why should you any way? :D

Well, truth is that I've been having some personal problems, and not to mention that I no longer have available computers to use. Right now, I'm using a borrowed computer for just a brief time.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever return here. Is not that I do not want, is that I don't know if I will be able to do it so. Future is unknown, so I cannot predict it.

Anyway, I want to say a big thank you to every user of this forum that I learned a lot with. I truly learned a lot with a few here. Quite a few interesting threads where I increased my knowledge with the knowledge shared by those users.

So, I just wanted to wish good luck to you all. You sure deserve it.
    I'd also like to thank for this forum for existing, of course. I hope it keeps running for years and years without losing this sort of users, who share their knowledge.

Thank you and goodbye. :thumb:

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Allah help you, guide you and take you out of all troubles. Amen. Amen

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Follower

Follower Guest

Good luck and take care. :'(

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Folks,

This is the Forum Information > General Topics section, not a social meeting/greeting/goodbye placeholder.

That said, all the best m00nbl00d, and thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.