Microsoft Learning Snacks

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Learning Snacks are short, interactive presentations about popular topics created by Microsoft Learning experts. Each Snack is delivered by using innovative Microsoft Silverlight technology and includes various media, such as animations and recorded demos. At the end of each free presentation, you can view more Snacks, learn more about the topic, or visit a related Web site

If you do not have much time, these bite-sized Learning Snacks about Microsoft products and technologies are easy to watch and digest. See the following list of available snacks.

Note To view Learning Snacks, you must install Microsoft Silverlight and enable pop-up windows.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/format-learning-snacks.aspx#win7

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

I would seriously applaud this if it could actually detect that I had Silverlight installed, maybe a Firefox thing?

edit: Seems to work fine in IE, I really *love* how Silverlight doesn't need to kill my CPU usage when I want to watch something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.