Microsoft Egypt Nile Theme 2/9/2006

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Microsoft Egypt Nile Theme
    Brief Description
    An Egypt Nile desktop theme with new wallpaper, animated cursors, new icons, new sounds, and a screensaver.

System Requirements
    * Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows XP; Windows XP Embedded; Windows XP Embedded Service Pack 1; Windows XP Embedded Service Pack 2 ; Windows XP Home Edition ; Windows XP Home Edition N; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

Windows XP
    CPU >1.2 GHz
    Graphics card which supports Direct3D 8.1 or later

Instructions
    This download is available running genuine Microsoft Windows. Click the Continue button in the Validation Recommended section above to begin the short validation process. Once validated, you will be returned to this page with specific instructions for obtaining the download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...87-2a40-4140-8be7-751aa26b40bd&displaylang=en

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

I wish they had screen shots.

3. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

This is cool :D I think.. I downloaded it. Neat music I thought when logging off/logging back on. I haven't tried when you shut down but I imagine its the same as logging out... not sure though!

4. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Well you will have to use your imagination :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.