messenger plus 3 installation

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by mgr328, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

I have the same setup, made sure I had no spyware or adware though, didn't take the creators word for it :D

Jimbob

2. WebTron

WebTron Guest

First off, the author shouldn't be supporting a SPYWARE company which by the way also infects your machine with a Trojan virus and plasters your computer with tracking cookies, icons and spyware upon installation. If he dares to infect your machine with his otherwise useless garbage program, and then have the nerve to use it for Microsoft products like he's doing people a favor then he should be publically flamed and disrespected and have the information spread around the internet not to download from him ever.

3. dread

dread Registered Member

Omg. Just dont install sponser support and you will be ok. If you do install sponsor support it will only install c2 media. If you messed up and installed sponsor support goto thier forums there is post on how to remove c2 media. I like and have used it for years and I dont have anything cuase I dont install sponsor support. It is easy but lots of people over look and dont read every screen, read every screen when installing. Dont install sponsor support. I think if anyone has any problems or conserns or anything else should post in Messenger Plus! Forums http://msgplus.mybboard.com/ this is getting ridiclious with all these messenger plus post there is several others to that is quite long.

4. ???

??? Guest

I didnt install the sponser program and the sponser programme still downloaded...when i uninstalled msn plus just to make sure it went away it carried on coming back...so its not true what you said about refusing the sponser programme...the actuall moral is to not download anything by anyone other than MSN themselves.

5. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

exactly and what you should do then in that case is reinstall the messenger plus and then follow these step..

How to remove Messenger Plus, with screen shots.

http://chooseknowledge.com/How-to-uninstall-Messenger-Plus.htm

http://forum.gladiator-antivirus.com/index.php?showtopic=20882&hl=messenger plus

And i again caution anymore trying to use hijackthis or even adaware trying to hack out all the crap that will then end up on the PC...to just step back... uninstall the Messenger Plus FIRST as out lined in that link... then go after what might be left on the PC...or else you will find no matter how good your skill are..the junk will still come back with a vengence less than a day or so..and you have to do it while you are off line..or understand how you can block it. :(

6. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.