Matousec: Proactive Security Challenge 64 (bits)

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by guest, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabian Wosar

Fabian Wosar Developer

I never said you were immoral or unethical. Read again what I wrote. I didn't even imply it. Even if you think Matousec is in the right here I merely stated that there is no point in arguing as we obviously have a different definition of what is ethical and what isn't. I never said that my definition is right nor that yours would be wrong. I only stated that our both interpretation would be incompatible and no matter how long we would continue the discussion we wouldn't find a consensus due to that.

[Edit: After reading my original statement again I can see how it could be interpreted differently. Not being a native speaker can be quite an issue sometimes, especially if you decide to reply at 1 AM in the morning. So if you indeed felt offended by what I said, please accept my sincerest apologies. My statement above better explains my original intentions of what I wanted to say in the first place.]

If you don't want or like the answer, why do you ask in the first place? I find that quite irritating to be honest. Obviously you don't have to believe me. But if you already decided that no matter what I answer, unless it agrees with your own perception you will discard it anyways, why wasting your time by even having this conversation? Your mind is already made up anyways.

That being said, I think it is time to stop this conversation.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.