Manual Signature Update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by alex_lopu, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex_lopu

alex_lopu Registered Member

Hi there, i am new here so ...greetings to everybody!! I dont have an Internet Connection at the time being, due to some hardware problems, so i cant update automatically, so i wonder if there is a file which i can download from another computer and then manually update the signatures in my computer! Is this possible?? Because i cant find any such file in the official website!!
    Thanks in advance!!!
    (I have the latest version of NOD32 if this info helps)

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The only way to go is to download and install the latest version from our website. The installers are updated every other week.

3. alex_lopu

alex_lopu Registered Member

Hi, you mean i must install the latest version of the program again? And that i should do that every week? Thanks for your time!

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Presumably your hardware problems are only temporary. :eek:

5. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

i heard about tool that can collect nod32 update file from nod32 installation folder and store it (just behave like mirror in administration console). is that illegal to use that tool ?

6. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

I really don't know about the legal side of that tool - I would think it may breach the NOD32 licence.
    Marcos is equally the most qualified among us to answer the original posters question - he is an ESET Moderator.
    Inconvenient as it may temporarily be until hardware is repaired, his answer will both work and be legal. :)

7. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

Can you PM URL with this tool to Marcos or other Eset moderator to review it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.