Manage PCs

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by mrgigabyte, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Registered Member

hi all

i am getting my new computer this Thursday and i still have prevx installed on old machine this is my problem i change the computer name to my sons name because i am giving him the old machine and i change the name a couple of times so in my prevx it saids Machines Licensed : 3 of 1 so i was able to Deactivated one so now it saids 2 of one and i plan on taking out prevx when new machine comes and reinstalling it in the new one i have prevx and safe-online so what should i do now because i cant deactivated anymore because the error saids this Error: (CHK00:cool: It is not possible to remove another system from this license at this time please help

thanks mrgigabyte :cool:

2. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Hi mrgigabyte,

Just contact Prevx Support http://info.prevx.com/service.asp and they will look after you! ;)

TH

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. mrgigabyte

thanks Triple Helix

i do that now

thanks again mrgigabyte

4. Triple Helix

Not a problem I do it all the time and they never give me any hassles they are very nice to to communicate with! :thumb:

And if you do it now it's almost work time in there time zone so it will not take long! :D

That is one thing I like very much about Prevx there Customer Service is the best I've seen!

TH

5. mrgigabyte

thanks Triple Helix
    you been a lot of help for all my questions i have ask
    i just contact Prevx Support and their going to back back with me in the next 24 hours so thats enough time before i get the new computer i ask them if they could reset the licenses i figure that what needs to be done , i did uninstalled it untill the new machine comes, i write back after new machine comes and let you know how everything goes

thanks again Triple Helix for everything

mrgigabyte

6. Triple Helix

Anytime! ;)

TH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.