Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Lifetime offer

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by MADx, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

it's clear enough:)

2. Switch from lifetime to subscription model has been announced to become effective from V2. Offering lifetime licenses during introduction is a kind gesture (since subscription model is already active on official website) :thumb:

For an acquaintance who asked me to setup Microsoft office on his new laptop (I had given him a lisence of my business pack, so I did not give him installation disk), I have installed MBAM V2. With Windows Defender on Win 8.1, it really makes a great combo (no other software).

Runs light: wished MBAM could display that WD is also running in MBAM menu (it is positioned as an add-on after all).

3. Enternal

Enternal Registered Member

Wow for some reason I was very lucky. For whatever reasons, I had a copy of the lifetime version in my cart for 14.95 and just finally checked out and paid for it about 30 minutes ago. Anyways, yeah it's very lightweight and hardly noticeable on the system. Generally it's the AV that's much more noticeable but in my case less so now ever since I switched from AVG to avast!

4. AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup Security Expert

I was right. At the time of my previous post Google had 1 hit for the link. Now it has 60 hits

$25 bucks for a lifetime license isn't a bad deal in my opinion. I've been with MBAM now for just over 6 years now so that would work out to about $4.16 cents per year so far and no signs of closing up shop any time soon. When Windows 9 comes out we'll be coding to support that too and so on and so on. Those that miss this deal and do want our product will certainly wish they'd not passed up a lifetime license.

5. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

@AdvancedSetup
    Couldn't agree more.:thumb:

6. chriswiles

chriswiles Registered Member

7. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

thank you:thumb:

8. ance

ance formerly: fmon

Very nice. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.