Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.0.1800 released

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by siljaline, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

But, will hpHosts disappear over time, or you folks will still provide it to the masses out there?

2. RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY Developer

It will be leaner, meaner, and provide users with more information -- at least that is our intention.

3. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

Just received this E-Mail. It is available at: -http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=70

"Dear Malwarebytes Beta Testers,

We have released a beta of 1.60.1 today that fixes several issues reported by our community. We would greatly appreciate your support in testing it and posting any feedback to the forum thread at this link.
    Issues fixed in this build:
    - Fixed issue resulting in freezes in certain third-party security products on Windows XP
    - Fixed issue where ignore list was not reloaded after a database update
    - Fixed issue where certain malformed ignore list data would result in a mbamcore.dll crash
    - Fixed issue where desktop icon was not created on certain upgrade installations
    - Fixed issues with Dutch, Belarusian, and Korean language files
    - Added Greek language file
    Please find the build on our forums here.
    Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

The Malwarebytes Development Team"

4. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

And this is why I'm a fan of Malwarebytes.

The product keeps actively evolving beyond just tweaking the current product.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=228457&highlight=mvps hosts file

This thread convinced me that a hosts file on my local computer is probably not the answer.

Hopefully you will be able to integrate the concept in a different way -- not just a vehicle to put a hosts file on every user computer.

But maybe that's the only way to do it...

I'm dunno.

Cheers.

-FTP

5. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

Put free MBAM on yesterday and scanned and it found keylogger.exe and rated it as a trojan - pressed remove/delete. Zemania keylogger leak test was removed. But thats kind of a FP isnt it?

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.