Making A Backup Profile

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by drac, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drac

drac Registered Member

I would like to create "profiles" which is a set of parameters for a backup including drives to back up, destination, destination file name, etc.

I typically backup to two different places, my entire drive to the secure zone and my personal data (Word files, email, etc.) to a CD\R drive.

I would like to define each of these two backups as a profile that I can just select and run rather than having to go through the setup wizard each time I want to do a backup.

Any way to do this?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello drac,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Yes, you may do the thing you want to. Just schedule the back up with the parameters you wish and state "Do not launch automatically" in the last screen where you choose when the task should be performed. After that you will be able to launch the image creation from Acronis True Image main screen by clicking on the corresponding task.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.