I tried all sorts of things to try to trip up Macrium's internal task scheduler during the beta. And I did find a number of things initially. In fairness, some of them I only found as a result of doing things during my test case setups that would seldom or never happen under normal circumstances, like changing the system's date and time all over the place. But I tested some bizarre scenarios anyway since those scenarios tend to be where the bugs are, and often fixing them might also benefit real world use cases. (Apparently one bug I found only occurred due within a split-second window where it was possible for two different areas of the code to have different system times after a DST transition.) Anyhow, Macrium fixed every last thing that I found and even implemented the enhancement requests I submitted for the UI. Hopefully others have a smooth experience.