Macrium Reflect & WSA AV

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Blues7, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thanks - glad to hear we're getting better! Could you try changing the firewall settings to the default (only warn when infected)? That could possibly be causing the interference.

Let me know your results!

2. Blues7

Blues7 Registered Member

Joe, let me hold off on that if you don't mind. That outbound protection, rightly or wrongly, is important to me and has been ingrained for several years.
    (It's the Online Armor, PrivateFirewall, Comodo syndrome, I suppose.)

I don't know that I'd be comfortable allowing outbound connections without my approval, even by otherwise benign apps.

I'd be willing to put up with the screen hiccup to keep that protection. I don't like apps having the final say about connecting out or not.

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Understood - it is the only atypical configuration option which is sticking out to me and could help determine if it is indeed the cause so temporarily disabling it could narrow down if that is the case, but we're trying on our side to see if there is anything we can find from it.

4. Blues7

Blues7 Registered Member

I can't adequately express how much that level of commitment to support means to me. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.