Macrium discount code until March 31st

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by oldcoder, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldcoder

oldcoder Registered Member

Hi guys, 25% off all products at Macrium. I've been trialling their Pro version for almost a month; it's working perfectly and the 25% code was all I needed to jump (was going to buy anyway). What it meant for me is the 4 x computer license of Reflect V5 Pro for just under £60 + VAT. Bargain.

Anyway, if you go to their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Macrium you can see the code, or to save you the bother, here it is: KQE-GTR-E3L

2. AbbyJack

AbbyJack Registered Member

Thanks for the info. I was just about to bite the bullet and make a purchase and this discount was very timely.:D

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

then in a couple months 5.2 comes out will we have to pay again. they stuck me on my 4.2 purchase which was a month before and said i didnt qualify for a free update..

4. oldcoder

oldcoder Registered Member

How are you getting on with it? I'm finding it quite excellent given the unreliability of the previous product I was using.

I have discovered one reproducable method to crash it (in non-critical flow) but that's the only problem and after logging a ticket with the dump file I'm told there will be a patch deployed within 14 days. That's good service.

5. AbbyJack

AbbyJack Registered Member

Working great for me. The only surprise was the boot manager that was inserted when I installed the software. My backup needs aren't that great so I"m not really giving reflect a workout but so far no problems. Fingers crossed.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.