Lost in the System?? (kinda long)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by blueglide, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueglide

blueglide Guest

Hi - I tried TDS-3 trial version and looked at other trojan removal programs before deciding to purchase a TDS-3 license. That was on Dec. 21 and I later discovered that the company was closed for the holidays and wouldn't reopen until Jan. 5 :doubt: Oh well, I can wait...(what other choice do I have? lol)...anyway, got an email response to an inquiry that I made about when I would receive my license and was informed that I should have already received it (email from TDS tech on 12/29). Apparently some were sent out over the holiday period. Tech support asked how I purchased my license and I sent an email that I purchased online from the Diamond website using my credit card. I have receipt email and confirmation email from Diamond and ClickBank. I hope my transaction hasn't been lost in the system. I know members of the Diamond TDS team monitor this forum and was hoping they could check into my license. I know its a busy time with the holidays and I don't expect much before next week but I was a little concerned when tech support said I should have already received my license and I haven't! Help?
    Anyway, Happy New Year to all.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Blueglide welcome and a happy new year to you!
    The forums are monitored yes, so the first opportunity back in the offices DCS will take care of this part for sure.

3. blueglide

blueglide Guest

Thanks Jooske - I noticed from reading the forums that you and members from Diamond are pretty quick to respond which is great! Looking forward to getting my license and then trying to figure out how to use all the TDS features!

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yeah, it's a nice collection to play with; at least keep the install you have at the moment updated and scan your system maybe a bit more frequently these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.