Looks Like Good News Everyone!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mike_wells, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

Yesterday I sent an email to Vladimir in tech support and in less than 24 hours (yes, you read it right, 24 hours) I had a response from someone named Ivan trying to assist. Being as this was an issue that has been going on for some time I got back to Ivan saying that I would prefer Vladimir as he and I go way back to Feb of this year. Within an hour or so I had another response from Ivan telling me that he had gotten my "stuff" over to Vladimir and that I would be hearing from him soon.

This is a record for support response and I just hope that what I saw today was not a freak incident but a change in Acronis's support philosophy. It was wonderful to say the least and I wish all of you could have shared in my happiness of the moment!

The above coupled with Acronis's change of heart and upgrading everyone to TI8 who had purchased TI7 within the past 30 days pre release - AND- the offer to do a free upgrade to TI8 if in fact past issues are resolved with this version lead me to believe that we could be seeing a turn for the better.

God, I hope I am not wrong! *puppy*

2. Charles Plumb

Charles Plumb Registered Member

:) I just got an Email from Acronis from the post I put on here concerning Version 8 on my SATA drives on my Soyo Dragon. I did not even write them. Someone on Tech Support read my post and they Emailed me a list of things they want me to do and then Email the results of these tasks back to them. I will do it in the next 48 hours. So looking like things are looking UP huh.

3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Charles Plumb

Good for you.

Salt in the wound for me. :D

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

4. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

Right on Charles Plumb! *puppy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.