Looking for Paid Web Proxy

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by mike21, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike21

mike21 Registered Member

Hello, I am looking for a good web paid proxy, to use only for browsing and to be fast, secure and anonymous

Do you have any recommendations?

2. nightrace

nightrace Registered Member

Have you looked at this? Site is in Russia and they are the same people behind VPN.INSORG.ORG

3. mike21

mike21 Registered Member

nightrace, looks good. Unfortunately I am completely unfamiliar with the payment methods. Perfect money - sprypay

Do you have any experience with these methods?

4. nightrace

nightrace Registered Member

I wouldn't worry about SpryPay or Perfect Money. Liberty Reserve is more widely accepted and appears to have far more users. Opening an account does not take long. Make sure you use a VPN or anonymous proxy whenever you use an e-currency service. AirVPN is currently free. Enter any account details you wish. One way to do this is to Whois a proxy server and use their details. You can easily do this with the WorldIP Firefox add-on. For an authentic foreign name use Wikipedia. Every country will have a list of famous persons. Also make certain that the email account you use can't be linked to your IP address. Then you just need an e-currency exchanger. LR won't know who you are but exchangers are required to collect ID. One way to get around this is by buying Paysafecards (Europe) or Ukash (Australia and elsewhere) over the counter and converting them to LR EUR or USD. Otherwise make sure the exchanger is in another jurisdiction. E-currencies can be exchanged for other e-currencies instantly and without ID. If you are serious about privacy you will have to use e-currency services or prepaid gift cards.

5. box750

box750 Registered Member

If you are just going to use it for web browsing, then AceVPN should be good enough, the only thing I would not use them for is video streaming.

Apparently they now have a premium service that can do torrents and streaming at decent speed though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.