Logitech Usb speakers sometimes dont work

Discussion in 'hardware' started by nikanthpromod, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

I bought logitech usb speakers s 150 with my new pc. Some times it wont work. If i restart my system it will work..
    Light on speaker is on but no sound. when i opened sound settings , usb audio speakers was missing. When i restart my system it will work..

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

any more clues in event viewer logs, errors, warnings

3. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

I have seen this problem a lot (too often) with USB speakers. The problem is typically on the USB side, not the speaker side as USB drivers must be loaded first. You can try a different pair of USB connections (there are often more than one USB controllers on motherboards, so another pair may get you a different controller/hub).

However, if your speakers will accept a standard audio connection instead of USB, I would use that - at least while troubleshooting this issue.

4. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

Thanks for the replies:) . i think u r right ..i googled this issue and a lot of people are having this issue with usb speakers..
    Now my speakers are in working mode..if its not working , ill simply restart my system:cautious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.