Locking In with Ewido

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Frank the Perv, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Even though my Ewido did not expire until later in this year, I went ahead and locked in with a Lifetime Ewido membership. This is my vote of confidence (and dollars) that Ewido is a good product, and will continue to grow and develop and be around for the long haul.

An added part of the decision is the participation of Fish and others from Ewido on this board and their responsiveness to product concerns and questions.

I bought a lifetime membership to WinPatrol several years ago, and have been happy with the continuous development of the product. I believe I’ll be happy with the growth of Ewido also.

And I sincerely hope that Ewido keeps their implied promise and keeps developing this product long term. Do Not pull a TDS on us and stop development of the main product for other products – especially after selling this lifetime membership thing.

I’d like to see Ewido become more ‘suite-like’ and eliminate the need for many of the various products that I and many here run. Some have told me that I need a HIPS product and other stuff…. I hope Ewido Future Versions will cover that for me.

Where my expiration date disappeared after I purchased the ‘forever contract’ with Ewido, I’d like them to replace the blank space with some sort of term like “Lifetime Member” or “No Expiration” or “Expiration Date: Date of Death, your’s or ours.”

2. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

frank, tell me how to go about buying a lifetime subscription, please..

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

http://www.ewido.net/en/buy/ Here you go.

4. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

thanks, hammer..

5. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Yep, The Hammer gave the link.

Also, don't forget that you get a discount if you have a current Ewido subscription -- making the price pretty reasonable for a lifetime subscription (under the assumption that these guys keep doing what they are doing...).

6. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

:gack: don't even think about it!

.. pfffff ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.