Loading Gmail

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Badcompany, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badcompany

Badcompany Registered Member

Hello Forum,
    For the last week Gmail never loads first time, I always have to click on reload.Does anyone know why that is.
    Badcompany.

2. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

That's been happening with me for months now. Not always, but on occasion and not so very often by the way, you'll find you have to click REFRESH for Google to finally finish it's dual loading job.

I get a Loading....... alert at the top left corner first, the another LOADING... alert at the right top corner, then it usually reveals Gmail finally. A little slow in comparison to Yahoo mail i think, but i like it because the spam is drastically less and easier to flush. LoL

3. jrmhng

jrmhng Registered Member

I've haven't had that unless I've busted my download cap and my traffic has been shaped. Could that be the problem for you?

You can use gmail through pop3 if you are having problems on the http interface.

4. LenC

LenC Registered Member

Try using the old version of gmail (by clicking a link in the upper right hand corner of the screen in gmail).

I can't tell difference between the two versions - they appear the same - but I get far fewer delays in displaying the screen and fewer reloads with the old version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.