Load ZoneAlarm at startup

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by jymmyp, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

Hi does anyone know how to make zonealarm load at startup when i check the load at startup tag it unchecks itself when i click off of the zone alarm control panel and when i reboot i have to reload it from the start panel thanks for any help o_O

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

U do not state if u are using the Pro version or the free version. If u are using the Pro version, in Overview, click on Preferences and in General check mark the box where it says "load ZAPro at startup. Any changes or access to make changes in the pro version is password protected. If u are using the free version [not password protected] and changes to ur settings occur, then I would suspect u may have some spyware in ur computer. Have u done a spyware scan recently?

3. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

I am using the pro version and when i check the box load at startup it unchecks it 's self i ran a adaware scan and im clean

4. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

Remove ZA. Reboot and search for the Internet Logs folder. Remove this folder. Reload ZA.

5. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Zoner Alarm User for years free and Pro never heard of such a thing o_O

6. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

Hi Thanks for the help i finally figured it out i have adaware se pro installed which has adwatch active which in turn was preventing zone alarm from making the registry change to load at startup :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.