Lns keeps on Asking about giving access to application

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Smartdevil, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smartdevil

Smartdevil Registered Member

Hi
    For some reason, Lns keeps on asking permission for application to connect to the internet everytime i restart the machine. Its only the new application that i installed since yesterday. All the old ones are fine but the new ones are not.
    After reboot i checked Lns to see if the application permission are still there & they are but.. But LNS still thinks its a new application. Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks
    Smartdevil

2. Lowryder

Lowryder Guest

Hello,

Please try this,I had the same problem with an Av program after installing it,LnS just keep on asking over and over again.

Go to APPLICAION FILTERING Tab,uncheck Intenet Filtering enabled,remove check from this box,reboot.........then wait a few minutes then turn Internet Filtering back on,reboot.........and see if the problem is still there? It worked for me and I do it everytime I have this problem(very rare,but it does happen,hope it works for you as it did for me,good luck

3. Defenestration

Defenestration Registered Member

Another thing to try would be to remove the application in question from the list, start the application again and re-authorise it.

4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Perhaps you reached the maximum number of applications.
    How many application do you have in the Application Filtering list ?

Frederic

5. Smartdevil

Smartdevil Registered Member

@Frederic : I have 60 applications in the list

@Defenestration: I tried it first before posting the question but still no luck

@Lowryder: I tried your suggestion & Yes i did work :)

Not sure why the problem was for but now its sorted. Thanks all of you

6. Kush

Kush Registered Member

Re: Application Filtering list ?How many Frederic?

Hello Frederic,

At last! I've been meaning to ask you this qusetion for close to 2 years now,so exactly what is the limit on Application Filtering?(exactly please) and what is the limit on Internet Filtering?,thank you Frederic, I have heard so many different numbers,80,100,120 :doubt: ,so please can you tell us once and for all the how much can we enter? o_O Thank you :)

KuSh

7. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Re: Application Filtering list ?How many Frederic?

I must say that I don't like the idea of a maximum amount of apps filters at all. So please, Frederic change this as soon as humanly possible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.