Little accident, won't post for a lil while...

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Sputnik, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

thx for all msges,
    today he was quite ok, ben talkin with the docter an he sy they removd a total of three bullet.
    investgation about hw happen stil going.

--Nika

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Glad to know he's better Nika. Thanks for the update :)

Man, three bullets is a lot!

I hope the investigation goes well too.

Regards,
    Firecat :D

3. SSK

SSK Registered Member

Wish him all the best from me! I hope he makes a quick recovery! :)

Three bullets o_O Man... :blink:

4. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

Oh dear...
    3 BULLETS!!!
    Alex... you're a brave man!
    We shed tears over papercuts!

get well soon!

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

THREE BULLETS??....THREE BULLETS??........Now that's real style Tovaritch...hope they all passed clean through without stopping....... :eek:

Cochise, :cool:

6. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

Attached Files:

7. ~*Nat*~

8. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

thx u al again for suprt, an sory for my english :( ashme of it
    me will make own acount so is mor easy regonise me, and to shar a lil of me av kowledge

tody alex was ok, he rang me. they stil giv him plenty of morphin, they donno if he cn fully use his arm agin.
    about investigatin, they mad two arrest yesterday evenin, two suspects so...

i dunno what sy mor. let see time bring.

--Nika

9. Nika

Nika Registered Member

nw this is me for furthr update.

10. Firecat

Welcome Nika :)

Do feel free to post your opinion whenever, wherever you'd like :)

But dont forget to have fun at 10-Forward every now and then, OK? ;)

Regards,
    Firecat :D

11. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Thanks Nika for the update. ;)
    I'm glad he's recovering. Wish him all the best.
    :eek: 3 bullets, some sort of target practice?

12. Firecat

Thanks for the update Nika :)

Its great to know Alex is ok. I hope he recovers fully.

Alex, please PM me when you get back online, OK? ;)

Regards,
    Firecat :)

13. ~*Nat*~

14. Nika

Nika Registered Member

thx thx 4 warm welcom, u nice peopl her.
    jst rang him for som minute, i'l try get free of work visit whol day tomorw. then me mor news.
    thx for al agin, i tolt alex of al msg, and he say it dus him good.

(sory agin for me bad english)

me off sleep now, hav nice day al of u.

15. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

:D

There is no Raboche-Krest'yanskaya Krasnaya Armiya muchless any Soviet Army. the term Red Army was commonly used in the West to refer to the Soviet military after 1946. After the following collapse of the Soviet Union, the Soviet Army dissolved and the USSR's successor states divided its assets among themselves. The bulk of the Soviet Army, including most of the nuclear missile forces, became incorporated in the Army of the Russian Federation. Military forces garrisoned in Eastern Europe (including the Baltic states) gradually returned home between 1991 and 1994.

Hope you are feeling better today Chief.. :oops:

Driver injured by frozen sausage
    From correspondents in London
    April 19, 2005

A DRIVER in Britain suffered a broken nose when a frozen sausage was thrown through an open window of his car.

The 46-year-old man was driving near his home in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, when the "bizarre incident" occurred.
    A spokesman for the Essex Ambulance Service said: "He was driving his car when the offending item came through his open window and hit him on the nose.

"He said he saw a car coming the other way and felt a searing pain in his nose.

"He managed to stop his car without hitting anyone else, at which point passers-by came to his aid."

The driver lost a lot of blood, but decided against going to hospital, the spokesman said.

"I feel very sorry for him - it must have been an incredibly lucky or unlucky shot to get the sausage through a moving car window," he said.

"I have never seen or heard of anything like this before."

Police said they were investigating the incident and wanted to hear from anyone with information.

16. Nika

Nika Registered Member

my i corect u lil pls
    oficial u r right, now namd Army of the Russian Federation but in live is difernt.
    They stil us the old red sovjet flag. an uniforms to, alex wil tel al about if be back.

Look pic made 2 o 3 year ag, stil sovjet flag.

Attached Files:

17. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

yes you can correct me all you want..but facts are he has posted at this forum many things..

first..

What interesting places have you visited or lived in?
    Views: 435 Posted By StyleWarz
    Re: What interesting places have you visited or lived in?

I've been never outside Moscow yet, maybe I will later in my life :)

then..

When I was at a younger age, I had alot of problems... And there was no way to deal with them, because they chased me the whole day... So when I was 15 I joined up the army and had basic trainings first... I really changed from that day on, and when I was 16 I went to Grozny for the first time... After being there 8 month, we got holiday and gone for another 8 months...
    Now I've a job with 4 days deskwork and 1 day fieldwork... And people respect me since I've earned 3 medals...

I don't say you've to join up too ofcource, your problems are much different then mine... But I think it's better you just igore those things, it's hard but it can be done... You know better yourself, and you laugh at them when you're all adults when you've got a good job and they eat **** :p
    Heads up, you're gonna be allright :)

lol and I just got 18, and already a veteran... Served in Grozny...

but..

13:32 2001-04-02

Russian police round up draft dodgers, as creating all-professional army put on hold

On Sunday, Russia launched its spring military draft, warning that police would go all out this time round to track down draft-dodgers - they fear bullying and service in the breakaway republic of Chechnya.
    Some 190,000 men aged between 18 and 27 are expected to report between April 1 and June 30 to do two years' service in the ranks of Russia's 1.2 million-strong army.
    In the meantime, plans to reduce and streamline the forces, creating an all-professional army of regulars, have been put on hold. A presidential decree instructed the government and executive bodies "to ensure implementation of measures on calling up Russian citizens for military service."
    General Vladislav Putilin warned that the military and police would redouble efforts to round up draft-dodgers. Some 20,000 failed to report for military service last time round in the autumn, and the numbers are growing, especially since the 1999 resumption of hostilities in the breakaway Russian republic of Chechnya, Gen. Putilin is quoted by AFP as saying.
    The Russian Association of Soldiers' Mothers, a lobby group against military service, has repeatedly condemned service conditions, claiming they were inhumane, and raw recruits were deployed in Chechnya with little training. In a decree promulgated at the end of 1999, President Vladimir Putin abolished the principle that only volunteers need serve in Chechnya. The Russian army, largely dependent on conscription, does not have the resources to conduct operations in Chechnya relying only on regulars.
    There are plans to reduce army strength from the present 1.2 million to 365,000 by January 2004, General Putilin said. But he warned that the reductions would not affect the scale of conscription because the army would continue having difficulty maintaining troop levels. Former President Boris Yeltsin originally promised the creation of an all-regular, all-professional army without conscription by 2000. Mr. Putin and his new defence minister Sergei Ivanov, have also said their aim is an all-professional army. But Mr. Ivanov warned on Saturday it would take time to achieve this, recalling that the United States had taken 10 years to accomplish that. The Association of Soldiers' Mothers appealed on Friday to young Russians to obey the law and not try to dodge the draft. Instead, they should resort to legal means to refuse military service, the group urged. Some young Russians have tried to register as conscientious objectors. An alternative form of civilian service performing social duties was foreseen in the 1993 Russian Constitution but, in practice, never introduced.

so i find it all interesting..but two many inconsistencies..with 15 year old and the dates and time frames he has laid out in his posts.

18. Nika

Nika Registered Member

hi :)
    wel, me dunno know al of what his life bt me thnk me cn explain som things,

1. me think he ment never leve moscow 4 personl reason or fun, u see, only n train to grozny aerea. so mayb he ment so.
    2. he wnt to army when 15 year old, ofcoure rules say difrnt, but du lack of people they tok him.

agin, he wil clarify himslf to.

19. Firecat

Hello Nika :)

Umm...I know this may not be the best of questions to ask....but would it be possible for me know this - Which gun did the three bullets come from? o_O

20. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

21. Firecat

You know, I find Moscow an interesting place....and believe it or not, its been my dream for many years now to go to Moscow and live there once I grow up.

I find Russia interesting :)

22. Nika

Nika Registered Member

from KBP GSh-18 pistol, no wory u ask

http://www.defensereview.com/1_31_2004/GSh-18_1_JPEG.jpg

23. Nika

Nika Registered Member

thx u BeetleBoss, u vry kind
    no news tody, thank god is stable condidion.

24. Firecat

25. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Creature StyleWarz,
    I really missed this post or I would have spoken up earlier. Watch out for infections in wounds like this. I wish you well. Keep us posted like you have when you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.