Lite 2011

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by arran, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    It will be called Returnil Virtual System Pro 2011 with Virtual Mode and Anti-execute with remote management for networks. At the moment I do not have single seat pricing, but suspect it will come in somewhere near the $30 USD price range. I will get back to you when we get ready to release it for sale.

Update: It is available from our website and has a minimum seating requirement similar to RVS Lite 2011 (5 seat) and will not have a free version. It will however have the same trial period as our other offerings.

Mike

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. Night_Raven

Night_Raven Registered Member

I would like to repeat one question that was originally asked by subset:
    Will RVS Lite ever leave the Beta status respectively why is it kept in this Beta cage seemingly for no reason?

I would also like to add a question of my own. What would be the difference between RVS Pro and RVS Lite? The ability to virtualize non-system drives? They sound pretty similar to me.

3. subset

subset Registered Member

4. Night_Raven

Night_Raven Registered Member

That page answered my question and I saw that RVS Lite is now out of beta which basically answered your question. I can go to bed happy now. :D Thanks.

5. cyberdiva

cyberdiva Registered Member

Hmmm....a couple more weeks have passed with no reply. I too am very interested to hear more about RVS Classic 2011. The Returnil blog made a big deal of the fact that PCMagazine gave RVS 2010 Home Classic an award, but yet there's no word about RVS Classic 2011, which sounds like the current version. Since I like Returnil but have no wish to use its anti-virus feature, Classic sounds perfect for my needs. Classic 2011 might convince me to upgrade from my RVS 2010 Home Lux program, rather than just move to the free version, but I'm eager for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.