Link for Spyware Blaster database??

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by OSC, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSC

OSC Registered Member

Hi,

I'm working on an anti-spyware solution for my employer. One of the things we are looking at is content filtering at the firewall level. I'm wondering if there is a link for Spyware Blasters datbase somewhere?? Kinda like the CWS domains list. ??

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

The SpywareBlaster database is only available via the program itself.

That said, there is a Network Version of SpywareBlaster that is being developed that will allow easy updating and protection for multi-computer setups. No ETA yet, but it is actively being worked on. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. OSC

OSC Registered Member

Hi javacool,

Good to see you again! I've been waiting for you to come back into #privacy over at spywareinfoforum.com, but haven't seen you there in a looooong time. :(

I saw that the network version is being worked on via your site. That's GREAT news. :) Will that product be centrally managed and has the pricing been worked out yet? We would a license to cover roughly 500+. You can PM me or e-mail me if that's easier.

4. OSC

OSC Registered Member

....bump....

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I'm always busy around here, but I'll try to stop in again sometime soon. :)

Unfortunately, I can't provide any more details on functionality or pricing at this moment, as not everything has been finalized yet. But there should be some more details up on that webpage soon.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.