Link doesn't work in "Suspicious files waiting for approval" pop-up

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by jmc777, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

The link in this pop-up failed to open the window it refered to.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7282/capturecg1.jpg

I'm not sure why this is appearing as there is nothing in my quarantine (although Web protection just blocked a SystemDoctor-related website from downloading something).

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

There are some links in the firewall that do not work , too . Since this is still the first beta , these things still hasn't been added.

If your HTTP protection is set to block , the the ThreatSense.NET should submit the files . In order to remove the pop-up , try to open the Advanced mode configuration tree -> ThreatSense.NET and to change settings in a way that it submits suspicious files automatically

3. JeremyWW

JeremyWW Registered Member

I have a file in Quarantine which I tried to submit manually by using 'Right Click' : 'Submit for Analysis'. The dialog appears inviting comment and e-mail address but when I click on 'Submit', I get an error panel with 'Submit for analysis failed'. Anyone else?

4. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

5. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

I disabled the notifications - guess what?

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6238/capturexn1.jpg

There's no escape!!! :D

(Changing the ThreatSense settings to "Do not submit..." kills the pop-up. Hopefully this will get fixed for beta2)

6. JeremyWW

JeremyWW Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.