Licensing in TI Echo Enterprise

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rahrenstorff, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahrenstorff

rahrenstorff Registered Member

So if I understand Acronis Licensing correctly, I would need to purchase a one-time $999 license per server that I want to backup and approximately $300 a year per server for maintenance. Also, Acronis TI 9.1 did not track the remote agent usage, but TI Echo does....is that correct?

I have no problem complying with a vendors license requirements, but I can't see how the Acronis software is possibly worth nearly $1000 per machine (to our not-for-profit company)! I would certainly think an alternative product would offer similar features for less money from one of the following:

Bakbone, Arkeia, Ahsay, Vembu, Paragon, Storix, Yosemite, Novastore, Asigra, Terabyte, Ultrabak, Idealstor, Symantec, CA, CommVault, BackupPC, Bacula, Zmanda...

Is the Acronis software 'that' good or is it priced too high?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rahrenstorff,

Thank you for using Acronis Enterprise Server Disk Backup software

Please note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase. We also have some special discounts for non-profit organizations.

Please contact our Sales Team to receive additional information regarding prices and discounts. You can find contact information here

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

3. KennethS

KennethS Registered Member

Howdy,

We have a small office with only 6 systems. Each runs TIW and we do not own Enterprise Server. We can easily manage all the systems from one using TI Console.

I do not know what benefits Enterprise Server would offer, but, you can certainly look into using our approach.

All the best,

Kenneth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.