Lemon Green Screen( Not Blue Screen)!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aigle, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I got a strang experience today. I was using internet, when suddenly my notebook screen became lemon green( just like famous windows blue screen, but no text over it and lemon green color instead of blue). I waited for a while but no effect, so I switched off my PC and rebooted, it was OK after that. All that I could remember is that about 5-10 min before this I installed ZA Pro trial and after I finished installation, it asked me to restart the PC. I was surfing, so I just dragged the message window to one side and continued using net.

Anybody knows about this or got this experience.

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

USA - Back in a real State in time for a real Pres
    Imo you asked & answered your question.

3. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

:D :D :D @zapjb
    Sounds like ZAP coflicted with your video card driver .

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Might be a hardware/driver conflict as I saw ZA Pro fighting with Toshiba power saver( Power saver changes CPU and dispaly settings acc to battery) and ZA Pro suspected it malicious, then I put it in trusted list.

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    If I remember it right, in the past, I was infected by a virus when I opened one spam mail in my inbox. My screen flashes wildly then different colors splash for seconds then it was back to normal, and my anti-virus scanner activated and scans my pc. It just catches the virus, and all becomes well again. ;)

I am not sure if the lemon green you mentioned is a virus or what...like what happened to me. :rolleyes: But, did you scanned your pc with your anti-virus, anti-spywares and anti-trojan...:cautious: just to make sure that you are not infected? :blink:

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I am sure, no bug in my PC. Just I think was a conflict. Happened once only. Will see if happens again.