Lelantos, a secure, anonymous email provider through Tor

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by lotuseclat79, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

2. mlauzon

mlauzon Registered Member

It's too bad that TorMail is gone, granted, it wasn't as secure as Lelantos, but now that it's gone I've lost a lot of emails...nothing important, but that doesn't matter.

3. happyyarou666

happyyarou666 Registered Member

what? tormail is gone , lemme check that

update: yep its gone , da f , when did that happen -.-

apparently its better than tormail ...but! ya gotta pay some coins for a lifetime subscription , think im gona wait for some security reviews on this one

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  4. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Hi happyyarou666,

You could try riseup.net which is free.

-- Tom

5. happyyarou666

that ones already in my arsenal but thats for my irl stuff since you got top protection and privacy but its not good for multiple random temp mail accounts plus it doesnt run on the onion network protocol , tormail was excellent for multiple random temp mail accounts when needed now if lelantos wouldnt cost a dime and rely on donations as riseup does , id go for it and setup a couple , guess ill have to stick to something else for multiple random temp mail accounts on the onion network protocol , only other good somewhat secure temp mail provider would be vmail and thats it already and its not running on the onion network protocol which isnt great , rather sad really , as if paying for all these vpns + net access wouldnt be enough already -.-

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  6. mlauzon

mlauzon Registered Member

TorMail went when Freedom Hosting went.

7. happyyarou666

oh snap , youre right ive heard something about freedom hosting going down with the fbi and wikileaks , so thats what happened, damn shame for tormail and if lelantos where free itd be the next best thing maybe even better , but since its subscription based , no thanks ill wait for tormail 2.0 i guess or such

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.