Launch Monitor demo

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EASTER.2010, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Was wondering if anyone has took the opportunity to try or use the Launch Monitor demo app like myself from maker of Anti-Hook (InfoProcess) and if you have any opinions of it be it up or down experiences.

Launch Monitor

As such i know it's not intended to be relied on as a security app per say, being demo only, but i been using it consistently in a supplimental fashion and found it not only incredibly stable but actually useful and it does respond rapidly enough that it intercepts even before SSM which came before it i use.

Very curious program to me that it hasn't been advanced upon by the developers to make it even more a taskmaster then is proven so far. Heck, i even dropped CyberHawk in enthusiasm of the gains it offered in comparison. CyberHawk got too heavy for me and began clashing with a stable system the more they tinkered with it and re-released newer versions.

I recall some time ago conferring with Anti-Hook developer over this same interest and of course was suggested to rely on AH for dependable/reliable results, but Launch Monitor does admirably well enough in it's limited fashion as a demo that i continue to use it and the returns are acceptable.

Any thoughts? Thanks EASTER

2. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Minor Bump:

Obviously doesn't draw much if any interest/confidence judging from lack of reply but is wirthy of some curiosity? :eek:

3. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

perhaps it´s fast because it uses user-mode hooks?
    I think that this kind of apps. don´t draw much attention

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I do not see what´s so specal about this app? I mean SSM, PS, to name a few, can do this also? :rolleyes:

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

So can CyberHawk for that matter, but it has proven to suppliment nicely enough other defensive programs just to be a simple DEMO, and to me that says a lot for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.