Latest ZA ForceField beta

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Chuck57, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I've been trying it again for a few hours in MSIE7, which I normally never use because it's so slow compared to Opera.

Surprise!! Running with the Private Browser engaged, there seems to be no slowdown at all. It actually loads pages on this PC almost as fast as Opera. I gave an earlier beta a try and dumped it because it slowed down IE7. Don't know what they did to it, but I'm actually seeing a speed increase now.

As far as being as safe as Returnil, SafeSpace, etc against malware I have no idea, but I think I'll keep playing with this latest beta for a while. I kind of like it, and I'm not fond of ZA products in general.

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

I played with an earlier beta for a while. I liked the GUI, but ZAFF only supports IE and Firefox at the moment. I would try it again if they add support for more browsers down the road. At the moment I'm happy using SafeSpace which supports many browsers and is a mature product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.