Latest On-Line Banking Test

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by itman, Feb 19, 2017.

1. boredog

boredog Registered Member

Edit again

not sure if this has anything to do with it but I just tried again with IE and no go but if I try chrome and then IE again it goes through. really scratching head nowo_O

2. henryg

henryg Registered Member

Didn't Blue Ridge Networks appoint Robert Bigman as a Senior Advisor to the company? He retired from Central Intelligence Agency...

http://www.blueridge.com/index.php/News/113

3. Lockdown

Lockdown Registered Member

Yes. A lot of ex-governmental agency personnel become executives, members of the governing boards, and advisors. It's nothing new. It happens the world over. You can look at the board of directors of the top 500 software companies and you will find many, many ex-agency people.

Blue Ridge Networks has many indirect and direct associations - but that doesn't mean that we want anything to do with user data. Quite frankly, we don't have time for such nonsense.

It's the whole conspiracy-theory-guilty-by-association thing. It's a crock of...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  4. itman

itman Registered Member

Also as I noted in post #23, hiring an ex-intel agency person as an advisor is far removed from the Cylance arrangement:

5. Lockdown

Lockdown Registered Member

I think the guy was just pointing out a fact. Anyhow...

The issue of BRN being located in the agency corridor, existing and prior clients, board members, advisors, affiliations, relationships, etc, etc - it has all been brought up before and I am sure will continue to be mentioned from time-to-time. I find it humorous. The depths of some people's paranoia never ceases to amaze me. When I think that I've seen it all - someone inevitably shows up wearing custom-colored tin-foil.

If you look back at my original post, I specifically mentioned that all I was aware of is that Cylance did receive, or currently receives CIA funding. Immediately, the planted back-door question arises. There is that class of people that won't use any software that has even the most distant link to any government agency - and that's their right. Well, guess what ? - a lot of government - some of it is of the three letter "agency" kind - money has, and continues, to go into Windows. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.