Kororaa Linux - The best Fedora remix available

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by Mrkvonic, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

As the title reveals, I've written a rather enthusiastic review of Kororaa 15.1 Squirt, a Fedora-based remix with KDE desktop, including live session, installation and use, covering desktop look & feel, Wireless, Samba sharing, desktop effects, multimedia playback, dual-boot configuration with Windows 8, applications, package management & updates, system stability, resource usage, suspend & resume, some problems like program errors, wallpaper rotation and printing issues due to firewall rules, and more.

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/kororaa.html

Cheers,
    Mrk

2. mack_guy911

mack_guy911 Registered Member

nice review again mrk i heard of this distro but never tried thanks for giving a review :))

i wish you test xubuntu 11.10 i know you dont like xfce base but this one worth checking hope it dont disappoint you :)

3. Beavenburt

Beavenburt Registered Member

I used Kororaa 15 for weeks testing a few months back. It is fedora with training wheels. A nice distro indeed.

Mrk, may I suggest a review of Vector 7. I installed last week and it is rock solid imo. Not the easiest or newbie friendly of distros to install but once it's running is quite faultless for me so far. So much so that i'm going to keep it installed long term.

4. mack_guy911

today i tested Kororaa 16 i have tried all chakra kubuntu.................opensuse new one .......but this distro seriously awesome i never thought of it being so rock-solid ........:D

i tested not as deep as mrk just basic stuff which i do on all distro hate to admit its one of best KDE distro i ever used :D

5. mack_guy911

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.