Kliksafe

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bamaman66, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I have been using kliksafe to change my internet security without going into internet options. I would like to install it so that it will appear in my system tray and make it easier to change security levels. Could someone give me instructions to do this?

2. HAN

HAN Registered Member

From what I can see, it should install itself and automatically run in the tray (unless you disable this feature in the Options.) http://www.globi.ca/kliksafe.php

What version are you running? This link is 1.6.2.5

3. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

There is no feauture in the options to disable it. I have reinstalled it with desktop icon and quick launch and also having it in the start menu and I can not get it to appear in the system tray at start up. I have a laptop with klik safe installed and it appears in the system tray at start up.

4. HAN

HAN Registered Member

If the "Run application when Windows starts" under Options is checked, it should be just like your laptop.

Do you use the "Hide inactive icons" feature for your taskbar/system tray? If so, is the KilkSafe icon set to Always hide?

If neither one of these is the cause, I'd try uninstalling, re-booting, making sure the C:\Program Files\globi folder has been deleted and then reinstall again.

Beyond that, you might want to send an email to globi and see if they have any ideas http://www.globi.ca/contact.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.